[jsword-devel] Alkitab Bible Study 0.9 released

Manfred Bergmann bergmannmd at web.de
Tue Jun 10 12:42:37 MST 2008

Am 10.06.2008 um 21:11 schrieb DM Smith:

> On the Mac, hardware now enters the picture. IMHO, 4 year old hardware
> should not be abandoned. My Mac Mini (early 2006), is core duo and
> cannot run Java 6.

On Mac users are used to software vendors cutting off support for
older systems.
I know lots of software (some of them I have a license for) that
droped Tiger support in the latest versions shortly after Leopard had
arrived.
Even Apple seems to drop PPC and Carbon support on Snow Leopard in 2009.

Wouldn't it be possible to branch and release two versions even though
it would be a little more work?

Manfred