[jsword-devel] BibleDesktop and Persistent window positioning

Brian Fernandes infernalproteus at gmail.com
Sat Jul 26 03:50:57 MST 2008

Tested nightly from July 26th. Works well with Vista Home Premium (32
bit with Aero) on a 1920x1200 screen. The initial size of the BD window
appears to be 75% and well proportioned. Java 1.6.0_05.

If you maximize BD before closing it, and then restart, it appears
maximized as expected. However, if you hit the restore button at this
time, the window actually resizes to a size that is slightly larger than
my screen. It should resize to the last non-maximized size (at least,
this is how other windows applications behave).

Nevertheless, an improvement from the previous BD behavior, thanks Adam!

Brian.