[jsword-devel] Release preparation

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 24 20:27:26 MST 2008

I've been saying for a while now that I'm ready to do a release and
with a deadline at work behind me, I am really ready.

What's left? A couple of bugs. (Peter, sorry I still don't have a fix
for the mixed up Farsi verse numbers.)

The nightly build has been called 1.0.8. In looking at the releases we
have had since 1.0, only two have been bug releases. The others have
been feature releases with bug fixes. We should have been incrementing
the second number for those.

If we did this then the releases would have been:
1.0, 1.0.1, 1.0.2, 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4 and 1.5

That would make this next release 1.6. So that's what it's going to be.

In Him,