[jsword-devel] JSword Help Wanted?

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 21 07:08:16 MST 2008

Adam Thomas wrote:
> I am excited to hear active development is still occurring on JSword
> and BibleDesktop. I need to study the code a bit before diving in to
> some of those more advanced enhancements you mentioned, but I will
> download the source, setup my Eclipse dev environement, and start playing.

Welcome! Your help will be greatly appreciated! (I forgot to tell you
that in the last email!)

If you have any questions please ask.

> I would strongly encourage you to get the bug system back online as
> quickly as possible. Is there anything I can do to assist
> reestablishing the bug system or setting up a new one?

Right now the only thing left to get the bug system online is server
side. We just need to safely install the webapp and reload the issues.

Thanks for the offer.

In Him,