[jsword-devel] JSword Help Wanted?

Adam Thomas adam-thomas at cox.net
Sun Jul 20 12:29:56 MST 2008

Hello, I have been considering contributing  to the JSword project for some
time, but based on looking at the development mailing list archives it
appears that very few bugs and enhancements are flowing in. Most of the
messages are other projects which use JSword, announcing their new releases.
What bugs do come in appear to be immediately resolved by DM Smith.

I also am unable to view feature requests on the bug tracking system, as it
appears to be down now. The bottom line is there appears to be very little
development work to be done from my perspective as an outsider. My question
is, could this project use my Java skills, or is JSword pretty much in
maintenance mode or doing fine with the current developer staff? If my
skills can be utilized, where are the feature requests and bugs located so
that I can get working?

Regards,
Adam Thomas