[jsword-devel] Hebrew in BD

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 14 20:00:58 MST 2008

Daniel,

This is good to hear. I had just tested the program (both what's in
SVN and the latest build) and I could not reproduce the problem. I was
starting to figure out scenarios for you to test.

Based upon what you said, my guess is that your desktop shortcut is to
version 1.0.7 which does not support fonts specified in the module's
conf.

DM