[jsword-devel] Updated Indonesian Locale for JSword and BibleDesktop

Tonny Kohar tonny.kohar at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 21:48:29 MST 2008

Hi,

Sorry, I updated the locale again, due to dash(-) bug for the
BibleName (Versification), it seem the passage can't proses the thing
if the name have dash (-)

Change:
org.crosswire.jsword.versification.BibleNames_in_ID.properties
previous is: Judg.Full=Hakim-hakim updated to Judg.Full=Hakim Hakim

The complete fixed locale is in attachment.

Cheers
Tonny Kohar

--
Citra FX Photo Effects