[jsword-devel] [bd-users] Need advise with JSword settings

Tonny Kohar tonny.kohar at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 20:37:18 MST 2008

Hi,

On Fri, Aug 22, 2008 at 10:30 AM, Tonny Kohar <tonny.kohar at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This is a very interesting features enhancement for BD.
>
> On Thu, Aug 21, 2008 at 11:48 PM, DM Smith <dmsmith555 at yahoo.com> wrote:
>> With the ELEPHANT release:
>> ..
>> you can change/set view options per book and options that do not pertain
>> to a book will be greyed out
>
> Does this already implemented on the svn ?
>
>> you can take notes for any verse or passage
>> you can create/manage/use named bookmarks and bookmark sets, where a
>> bookmark can be a search, or a list of passages and where you can add
>> notes to them
>
> Is there any documentation on the bookmark / bookmark sets storage
> format eg: xml scheme or anything ?
> Is this generic format or specific for BD ?

Another note: I notice that currently BD 1.6 already have a feature
Save/Save As for the passages. is the new bookmark things is an
evolution of this features or completely different one ?

note: sorry, the first email does not mean to be sent to you DM
privately, it is mean for JSword Dev Mailing list, but somehow gmail
reply button put yours in address not the JSword Devel Mailing list.

Cheers
Tonny Kohar
--
Alkitab Bible Study