[jsword-devel] Display formatting question

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 18:28:53 MST 2008

I've been trying to figure this out... when I'm pulling up the text,
in the ESV module, in, say, Genesis 1, if I do it one verse at-a-time,
verses without footnotes (4 and 5 being the first examples) appear in
grayish text, while those with footnotes (1-3, etc) appear in black
text.  However, when I select the whole chapter at one go, all the
verse text appears in standard black.  I'm not going to pretend to
know how to change things to get it back to normal, but I'm guessing
it has to do with the XSL.  The same thing happens with the KJV -
(except that now the sample four verses, Gen 1:1-4, are reversed).
Verses 1-3 appear as gray when selected individually while 4, with its
footnotes, appears in black.  Selecting the whole chapter gives all
black text.

Is this a feature or a bug (and if the latter is it in BD/JSword,
simple.xsl or in my web browser?).

--Greg