[jsword-devel] devt.html patch to fix web site mailing list link

Sijo Cherian sijo.cherian at gmail.com
Sat Oct 20 11:22:02 MST 2007

Welcome Roger,

Great to see your enthusiasm. I am a beginner here myself. There is lot of
work in documentation and usability testing. Add your findings in JIRA (
http://www.crosswire.org/bugs/secure/Dashboard.jspa). If you have any
non-english language skills, there is translation work also.

Lord bless,
Sijo

On 10/19/07, Roger Martin <lajestic at gmail.com> wrote:

> Greetings,
>    Thanks for the great Bible software. And thanks for the instructions on
> getting
> Eclipse and SVN up and running with JSword. This small patch is the result
> of following
> it. I did this mostly as an exercise in learning how to use Eclipse, but
> might be able to
> contribute a bit to the project as time allows. Since I'm not much of a
> programmer I might
> be able to do some testing or documentation.
>
> Roger

Regards,
Sijo