[jsword-devel] devt.html patch to fix web site mailing list link

Roger Martin lajestic at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 21:01:53 MST 2007

Greetings,
   Thanks for the great Bible software. And thanks for the instructions on
getting
Eclipse and SVN up and running with JSword. This small patch is the result
of following
it. I did this mostly as an exercise in learning how to use Eclipse, but
might be able to
contribute a bit to the project as time allows. Since I'm not much of a
programmer I might
be able to do some testing or documentation.

Roger