[jsword-devel] More changes

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 6 14:25:50 MST 2007

I have just checked in a few changes:
1) I have added the UI to BibleDesktop to allow a user to add and remove
Bibles from parallel view. There is an option to limit the number of
combo boxes. If it is set to more than 1 it shows controls to add/remove
Bible pickers. I've done it in a fashion similar to MacSword, as someone
suggested. The differences are that BibleDesktop allows one to remove
Bible pickers, with a '-' button. And the add/remove buttons are at the
front of the set of pickers rather than after the last one.

2) When you change the font used to display Books, it now takes effect
immediately. Basically I made o.c.c.config.Config be a property change
agent and o.c.b.desktop.Desktop listen for property changes and refresh
the affected view.

As always, you will be able to see them in the next nightly build.

I have a couple more changes I need to do with the display of parallel
Bibles:
1) Allow the user to show them above/below as well as side-by-side.
2) Handle the mixing of right-to-left and left-to-right Bibles.
Currently the orientation is that of the first Bible picked.
3) When commentaries are allowed (by option) to be in the list of
Bibles, linked text is not handled well. It repeats.
4) Showing of differences is hard-coded. I need to make that something
the user can control. I'm thinking of an option on the View menu.

If you find anything else, please let me know.

In His Service,