[jsword-devel] CROSS 0.1 beta test version released, jsword plugin included.

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Sun Jan 28 03:15:19 MST 2007

You may want to think of a name other than CROSS. Bible Explorer, now
owned by WORDsearch, uses a format called CROSS. (I forget what it
stands for.) The name is also probably trademarked.

It would be a lot easier to give your project a new name now, when it is
relatively new, than later on, after WORDsearch notices your project and
asks you to change the name.

--Chris