[jsword-devel] compiling from the command line - what classpath!

phil curb jswordtestem at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Feb 28 12:06:56 MST 2007

hi
I looked at the mailing list archives but couldn't find a search option. I'm stuck with this basic question..
How do I compile this from the command line?
I notice there are about 70 jars..
And I notice many directories have a file in them in xml called ".classpath"
In particular, I want to compile
trunk\jsword\src\main\java\org\crosswire\jsword\examples\APIExamples.java