[jsword-devel] BibleInfo.properties and fallback

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 30 04:02:16 MST 2006

To have English as a fallback, we need to do one of two things:
	1) the BibleInfo_de.properties is augmented with English
	2) we create a mechanism to have English read in separately and also
used.
The former is the easiest wrt software. The latter is a bit harder,
but represents an easier path for translators. Perhaps there is
another option that I am missing.

In Him,
	DM