[jsword-devel] BibleInfo.properties and fallback

Manfred Bergmann bergmannmd at yahoo.de
Sat Sep 30 02:06:17 MST 2006

Hi all.

DM, you added the german translation for BibleInfo.
With this only german Bible book names are known, AFAIK.
It would however be very nice to have english (for every other
language) as fallback, means that for every other translation at
least english is also known so the user can type either english book
names or his native language book names.
I have gotten used to english book names and stuff and I would not
miss it even though the application itself may be in german.

How can this be accomplished?

Best regards,
Manfred