[jsword-devel] Resource management in JSword

Manfred Bergmann bergmannmd at yahoo.de
Fri Sep 1 07:35:03 MST 2006

Am 01.09.2006 um 16:15 schrieb DM Smith:

>> What about the translated (german language) resource file? To whom
>> can I send it when it's finished?
>
> I recommend opening a jira "bug" against BibleDesktop and attach
> patches
> to it.
> Unfortunately, jira is not configured to send email on changes, so in
> the meantime
> post here that you uploaded a patch.
>
> Patches should be "unified". That would be the diff -u
> (All automated in Eclipse! Don't know what the mechanism is in
> NetBeans)

I also use Eclipse now.
Creating the projects in Netbeans with all dependencies was no fun at
all.
There is a Eclipse project importer that almost worked.
But with this task I noticed the limits of Netbeans. At least when in
comes to flexibility on including libraries, Ant build scripts and so
on.
Eclipse seems to work with my altered command line.

Best regards,
Manfred