[jsword-devel] Resource management in JSword

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 1 07:15:43 MST 2006

Manfred Bergmann wrote:
> Am 01.09.2006 um 13:29 schrieb DM Smith:
>

>> On Sep 1, 2006, at 3:02 AM, Manfred Bergmann wrote:
>>

>>> Hi DM and all others.

>>> Ok found it. But then there is an error with the dictionary I told
>>> you.
>>> The encoding in the conf file is UTF8.
>>>
>> Not "UTF8" but "UTF-8"
>>
>> The Sword C++ API requires the hyphen and so do we.
>>

> I'm sorry, I abbreviated. There is a hyphen.
> It is a locked module but the right cypher should be in the conf file.
> BibleDesktop can deal with encrypted modules, doesn't it?

Bible Desktop handles encryption just fine. I just added zLD support so
it might be a bug in that.

> What about the translated (german language) resource file? To whom
> can I send it when it's finished?

I recommend opening a jira "bug" against BibleDesktop and attach patches
to it.
Unfortunately, jira is not configured to send email on changes, so in
the meantime
post here that you uploaded a patch.

Patches should be "unified". That would be the diff -u
(All automated in Eclipse! Don't know what the mechanism is in NetBeans)