[jsword-devel] AccuracyType problems, question

P. R. B. dysbiote at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 2 19:08:59 MST 2006

Hello,

I noticed a for loop in AccuracyType.fromText(String, String[], AccuracyType, VerseRange) that doesn't use its index when building the NoSuchVerseException
(the array is always referenced at index 1). For parts.length == 1, this causes an ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException, for parts.length >= 3, this produces an invalid message in the exception.

I have a SVN patch for it with a corresponding JUnit class. Assuming this problem isn't a known issue, is this patch something worth contributing? If so, should these be zipped and posted here or elsewhere?

Thanks,
-Phillip