[jsword-devel] Display problem RtoL

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 8 05:48:48 MST 2006

Pether,

This is good to know. I was just about to do a release today. If you
can make the module available to me, I can see about fixing it.
Please don't attach a module in jira though, but rather put a link to
it in there or if it is not publically available yet, post it and
send me the location.

Make sure your conf declares that it is a right to left module. Other
than that it should work or it is a bug in BD.

In His Service,
	DM