[jsword-devel] Display problem RtoL

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Wed Nov 8 05:35:01 MST 2006

My Farsi module has an odd little display problem:

The text displays perfectly, but the number of verse 1 is in the left upper corner rather than the right one. The verse begisn where it should (right upper corner and all subsequent verses and their numbers are correct too.

Also the book name + chapter number is over on the left side.

The Arabic mdoule which uses a different module driver is displaying all things correctly.

I will open an issue and upload the module later today.

Peter
--
GMX DSL-Flatrate 0,- Euro* - Überall, wo DSL verfügbar ist!
NEU: Jetzt bis zu 16.000 kBit/s! http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl