[jsword-devel] GCJ?

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 20 10:57:47 MST 2006

I have not gotten it to work. I think it is a Swing issue, so if you
don't use the code in bibledesktop or common-swing, it may work. For the
non-GUI code, our use of Java is fairly vanilla.

We are thinking of refactoring to use RCP/SWT/JFace, which does work
with GJC and if we do, getting it to work with GJC will be an
implementation goal.