[jsword-devel] Maven

Joe Walker joseph.walker at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 18:57:09 MST 2006

On 1/16/06, DM Smith <dmsmith555 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Based on your and Andy's thoughts, I'll give it (Maven 2) a go, but on a
> local copy. I'll report back here.
>
> Some observations about Maven: it wants a particular directory structure
> and it has the notion of sub-projects. Our directory structure is close
> though and we have implemented sub-projects as independent projects.

I don't think maven2 does, maybe that's something that has changed since
Maven1. Someone made a maven build file for dwr and configured it to use the
existing directory structure.

in pom.xml:

<project>
    <build>
        <sourceDirectory>java</sourceDirectory>
        <testSourceDirectory>test</testSourceDirectory>
        <extensions>
        </extensions>
        <resources>
            <resource>