[jsword-devel] Daily Devotions

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 3 06:38:45 MST 2006

I have just finished a significant change to BibleDesktop and JSword.

Previously, Daily Devotions were treated solely as dictionaries. In the
list of keys it displayed 01.01,01.02,01.03...12.31, JSword did not know
that these were date references and could not take advantage of them.
So, when one was chosen it did not automatically select the day's entry.
Also, in the options, there was the choice of setting a default
dictionary. This did not mean much. I changed it to selecting a Daily
Devotional.

Now Daily Devotions work just like ReadingsBook.

I also broke out Glossaries from dictionaries.

And I gave Glossaries and Daily Devotions/Readings their own icon.

Let me know what you think.

With this I am ready for a 1.0 release.