[jsword-devel] Jsword development

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 10 21:00:28 MST 2006

Kurt,
    I am still working on this, but I just got a report from someone
else that we have fixed the WebStart version for MacOS 10.3. You can get
it from the www.crosswire.org/bibledesktop/download.html page. At this
time both the Release and Nightly webstart buttons provide the same code.
    I'll still let you know when I get the other fixed.
DM