[jsword-devel] Jsword development

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 10 17:51:22 MST 2006

Kurt,
    Thank you for your report. This was what we are trying to solve with
the 1.0.2 release. I don't have access to a Mac with 10.3, so if you
will be patient and try various things, I think we can get it to work.
The error (Unsupported major.minor version 49.0) indicates that the jars
were built by Java 1.5 and without source compatibility with Java 1.4.
Let me rebuild the jars again and see if that works for you.
    I'll email again with a link when it is ready.
Thanks,
    DM