[jsword-devel] CSV Bible

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 14 21:38:59 MST 2005

Davy,
    I have updated APIExamples (see export in

http://crosswire.org/jsword/java2html/org/crosswire/jsword/examples/APIExamples.java.html)

to show you how to do an export. (It may take a day to show up as the
site is updated daily) You will note that each line begins with a '|'.
This is because a verse can contain new lines. Of course, you can modify
it to suit your purposes. I did not test it, but it should work.

In His Service,
DM