[jsword-devel] Fwd: [sword-support] jsword web interface

Daniel Glassey dglassey at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 08:14:41 MST 2005

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Yiguang Hu <yighu at yahoo.com>
Date: 12-Sep-2005 04:28
Subject: [sword-support] jsword web interface

Dear Brothers/Sisters,

My name is Yiguang Hu. I am the webmaster and the
Bible project maintainer at ccim.org-A volunteer
supported Chinese Christian Internet Mission
organization. CCIM host many Chinese
Church/Organization web sites and has Bible search
engine with several Chinese Versions and English
versions. We also have a great Christian Library and
several Christian web sites in and out of United
States.

I found the jsword project a few days ago and liked it
very much. I downloaded the complete project and
started to develop the web interface using Java server
faces. I got bible/dictionary/commentary reading
functionally working, though there are still some
problems/improvement for public usage.
I will be glad to make the web interaces as a parallel
subproject like the standalone/webstart sub project so
others can contribute to make it better and serve more
people.

Before I spend more effort on my own, I'd like to know
if some one already started a similar subproject (I
didn't mean the servlet sample in the jsword project).
If some one already started a web project, I will be
very glad to put my work into the existing web project
and work togather on it.
Thank you very for the great work!
Yiguang