[jsword-devel] CSV Bible

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 12 12:47:52 MST 2005

Davy,

By CSV, I presume you mean "Comma Separated Value".
What would a record look like? key,value\n? Could you use a tab instead
of a comma? (Comma appears in the data as do quotes of every kind).
What would constitute a valid key? (an osisID? English book names?...)
What would constitute a valid value (osis? flat text?)
Are you able to handle UTF-8?

If you can provide more information, I think I can guide you.

DM