[jsword-devel] Newbie

Read, James C K0434995 at kingston.ac.uk
Sun Feb 27 10:13:04 MST 2005

Thanks for the help guys. I'm reading through the threads from the beggining of the project and finding that most of my knowledge gaps are covered. Just as soon as I'm up to speed with everything I shall make a start on contributing.

If I could make one humble request though. A white background with black text is quite good with a real book where natural light is being reflected into your eyes but when one reads for prolonged periods with the same colour scheme from a computer scheme it's not long before the burning sensation in your eyes gets too unbearable and impeads progress. May I suggest that the stylesheet for the forum be revised to a dark background with light text for a more pleasant reading experience. Or if not a download of the threads to date so that I can add my own stylesheet.

Many thanks.

Security System.