[jsword-devel] Big checkin

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 21 13:45:42 MST 2005

I have just checked in Willie's GUI changes (sorry it took so long
Willie). They look much better.

I also added the ability to use a proxy for downloads. This took quite a
bit of doing. I used jakarta common's httpclient to do the work. It adds
a bit to the download, but it is still not as big as it was a couple of
releases ago :) However, I am not sure it works as I don't have a proxy
on which to test it.

At this point I think we are at a 1.0 release, but just need to get
installers for the different OSes. I am tempted to do the release and
add the installers later. But, I think that an installer will make it
look that much more polished. Any opinions?