[jsword-devel] Interesting Java stuff

Joe Walker joseph.walker at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 13:09:01 MST 2005

I quite like XOM - but it was quite new I think when we went with
JDom. My take is that it's like JDom except that there is a greater
emphasis on correctness according to xml standards. It doesn't use
collections, but rather it's own type safe versions. There is a
generic Node super-type which is missing with JDom.

I'd not come across Nux before though - looks like it might be quite useful.
Thanks.

Joe.