[jsword-devel] Fixes, enhancements and optimization

DM Smith dmsmith555 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 18:34:04 MST 2005

I have fixed an extraneous diagnostic in GBFFilter.
I also changed a few OSIS tags that it created.
I changed the notion of Latin 1 from ISO-8859-1 to WINDOWS-1252 for 
module encoded in Latin 1, because that's what it uses. Lot's more 
characters are handled, but there are still problems.
I optimized SwordUtils. Converting an "unsigned" byte to an int is 
faster and simpler to do:
b & 0xFF.

Still working on improving Search Syntax.

More information about the jsword-devel mailing list