[jsword-devel] History

Joe Walker joseph.walker at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 11:40:59 MST 2005

This probably depends a bit on how you use it.
I tend to use a tab for each train of thought, and to update the passages in
a tab as my thoughts develop.
Isn't there another issue that with a single url bar you need to press
return to "save your changes" into the current tab, or your edits will get
lost as a result of changing from one tab to another.