[jsword-devel] Incremental improvement

Joe Walker joseph.walker at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 11:19:57 MST 2004

Hi,

I've not updated to get this, but I flicked over the code in
jsword-svn and it looks like we no longer show in the book list and
books that are already installed.
This is probably good, but there is a possibility that the book has
been updated in the server, in which case the option to download is
good. I'm sure it is possible to work out if a module is new (because
Sword C++ does it) and I have a vague feeling there is a version
number type thing in the conf file that we could check.

Thanks,

Joe.