[jsword-devel] Bug reporting

Dickinson Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 25 04:27:42 MST 2004

This looks great. And you did well in capturing bugs.txt.
Mark had mentioned having two views of the bug database:
1) Simple: allows for entering a problem with a minimum of information.
2) Administrative: allows for classifing problems, assigning duties, ....
The big difference is what you see and what you can do.

Joe Walker <joseph.walker at gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

Troy fixed the database problems and the the 404 issue as well (?
either that or it just vanished)
Thanks Troy!
Anyhow I'm loving Jira and I'm converting bugs.txt over.

Please have a look and tell me what you think.

http://www.crosswire.org/jira

Once a few people have created accounts and had a go I'll announce it
to all the projests.