[jsword-devel] Re: New mailing lists

Joe Walker joseph.walker at gmail.com
Sat Sep 25 03:30:39 MST 2004

Last call for bulk mailing list changes - I'm going to do them all at
once. In addition to the people that have already written, I'll add DM
and MarkG to all 3 lists.
I'm also working on making cvs messages go to both this list and Jira,
which will track files that have changed in the fixing of a bug

Joe.