[jsword-devel] New mailing lists

Joe Walker joseph.walker at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 14:03:18 MST 2004

Hi,

Daniel has kindly created 3 new mailing lists for us. They are:

jsword-svn
For check-in reports. I expect that only active developers will find
this list interesting. You get a mail to this list whenever anyone
checks anything in.

bibledesktop-announce
Basically so you can get announcements of new releases. Expected to be
very low volume.

bibledesktop-users
Discussion on use of BibleDesktop as opposed to its development which
will continue here on jsword-devel.

For a short time only (like a couple of days) I'll move anyone between
the lists as necessary. If you mail me using my gmail account:
joseph.walker (obfusticated to avoid spam, mail me here if you want a
gmail invite too).