[jsword-devel] flashcards updates

John Jacques john.jacques at bigfoot.com
Sun Sep 19 19:10:59 MST 2004

DM and Troy,

I like both editors just fine.  In either case, what about adding a save
dialog with a default directory of either ~/.flashcards/lessons/'lesson
set'/'lesson'/ or the last selected directory?  Also, the "modify"
feature would be VERY useful in the new editor.  When the editor of
choice is selected, I would be willing to add any of the above.

I happened to have icu4j so had no problem with ImportLesson but it
would probably be best not to require it...

Hopefully I'll be able to add the rest of the vocabulary sets from
Mounce over the next few weeks, work permitting.