[jsword-devel] Flashcard build silliness

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 10 07:34:02 MST 2004

For those that were following this thread. Troy, John and I took it the
conversation offline to figure out the problem.
We have fixed the problem (which was that the jar did not have the image
files needed for the editor).

The program is available via webstart at www.crosswire.org/flashcards.

John's addition to the program is the ability to run the editor from
inside of the quizzer.