[jsword-devel] Other misc changes to come

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 7 12:27:56 MST 2004

Here are a few more changes that I have done and will be checking in
fairly soon.

Fixed a bug in CWClassLoader. It had improper use of synchronization. It
is likely the bug would never be hit.
Fixed a bug in NetUtil where extra path separators (i.e. \ or /) would
appear in a lengthened URL.
In TransformingSAXEventProvider, I removed the don't cache option. The
code correctly identified when the cache needed to be refreshed.
In various places I change the getting of icons from getResource to
GuiUtil.getIcon.

In JSword Project.java I eliminated "base" as it was redundant. It was
the same as home with a trailing /. NetUtil correctly handled it w/o a
trailing /. I think that this was from a time when string concatenation
was used.