[jsword-devel] Fwd: Search Index Downloading

Joe Walker joseph.walker at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 16:14:00 MST 2004

I need to check-in my current work, which adds index download
functionality and alters the sites dialog a bit - there is a bug that
breaks http download and I've not had chance to fix it in the past few
days.
I say this just to avoid us breaking each-others work.

My solution was to have 2 buttons, "Install" and "Install with
Search". which could easily be adapted to generate rather than
download.

I've attached a patch so you can see where I was going. Just because
I've written some index download code doesn't mean we need to include
it.

Joe.