[jsword-devel] Re: Loopy books

Joe Walker joseph.walker at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 14:04:25 MST 2004

Some of the strangeness is simply down to our design that the download
directory should be the first element in the search path. I think it
would probably be simpler if we said that the download directory was
implicitly in the search path and never explicitly.
Currently the going gets loopy if you try to remove the download
directory from the search path.

I've fixed the bug that was causing null to popup in the path list,
but we should perhaps discuss if the point above needs fixing.

Joe.