[jsword-devel] ButtonActionFactory idea

Joe Walker joe at eireneh.com
Wed May 5 04:29:51 MST 2004

Hi,

Quick idea - in ButtonActionFactory we could make it check for a null
from the getDeclaredMethod call and then try again without the
ActionEvent parameter.

The effect of doing this is that you could define your callback methods as:
   doCancel()
as well as:
   doCancel(ActionEvent ev)

Which would mean I could leave the warning on "Parameter is never read"
in the eclipse compiler, without getting lots of false positives.

(Just me getting obsessive/compulsive over compiler warnings!)

Unless anyone has any issues I'll do a check-in.