[jsword-devel] Still lost in source

Paul Price jsword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 23 Mar 2004 09:37:44 -1000

On Tue, 2004-03-23 at 08:56, Norbert Plött wrote:
> In principle, both approaches, streamlined jar files or snail-mail CD, would
> be viable for me, but I think that the possibility to have a more
> fine-grained download is better because that solution will make it easy for
> me to get more versions in the future. If I get a CD I have that for just
> once.

Once you have checked out the source, CVS only sends patches --- you
don't have to download every file every time something changes in the
repository.

So perhaps the CD should be a copy of the CVS repository, and then
Norbert can co the current version from it and manually hack the
CVS/Root files to point to the proper CVSROOT?

P.