[jsword-devel] Still lost in source

Norbert Plött jsword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 23 Mar 2004 19:56:35 +0100

Hi Joe, and DM Smith,

> Perhaps the nightly build could publish the jsword jar along with the
> statistics.

> If you don't mind giving me a postal address I'll post you a CD. I
> assume you live in Germany?

hey, great how you work on finding a solution for my slow connection!

In principle, both approaches, streamlined jar files or snail-mail CD, would
be viable for me, but I think that the possibility to have a more
fine-grained download is better because that solution will make it easy for
me to get more versions in the future. If I get a CD I have that for just
once.
Also from what I read and half understand it seems that the design of your jar
modules is improved and cleaned up. If the download for a new version is
around 1 Meg I think that would be a reasonable basis for me to work on.

So ...

> I have a few modifications toward a solution to the download problem. The

What you are writing sounds as if you will be done soon. Let me know when I
can access the streamlined jsword.jar.

Regards,

Norbert