[jsword-devel] Updates

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 15 12:30:34 MST 2004

Looks good. I like the changes to ActionFactory.
I saw that you moved the property files.
I noticed that a couple of files still had the dotted pkg name.
I am pretty sure that CWClassLoader will find these, but the pkg prefix
is not needed.
I think it was your intention to simplify it further.
If so, here are the couple you might want to change:
org.crosswire.jsword.book.basic.Msg.properties
org.crosswire.jsword.book.remote.Msg.properties

I think there is a mistake. One has a leading X and is in the wrong
location:

org.crosswire.common.activate contains
Xorg.crosswire.common.config.Choice.properties