[jsword-devel] i18n config's help text

Joe Walker joe at eireneh.com
Mon Jun 14 14:06:37 MST 2004

Currently we could fairly simply iterate over the i18n strings. Since
everything comes from MsgBase all we need is to make sure that all the
Msg classes have been classloaded and we could:
- check that there was a 1-1 between Msg.ENTRY and properties entry
- have a simple gui to help with the i18n task

Both could turn out to be a huge boon.
If we moved to a totally separate method (XML/XSL) then we break this,
so my gut reaction is to keep it as close the the current scheme as
possible.

I don't have a problem with a static registry since the strings are
static anyway.

Good stuff, you're way ahead of me on this one.

Joe.