[jsword-devel] Recent updates

Joe Walker joe at eireneh.com
Fri Jun 4 00:02:17 MST 2004

On the daily readings thing. I've done most of the work (introducing
defaults for dicts and commentrys, and adding a few checks here and there).
For some reason it doesn't work, but I don't have much time to dig now.
If you get a chance the key lines in DictionaryPane ~line 224

             if (dict instanceof PreferredKey)
             {
                 PreferredKey pref = (PreferredKey) dict;
                 Key key = pref.getPreferred();

                 lstEntries.setSelectedValue(key, true);
             }

On the default Bible in reading tab thing: Each new tab should come up
in the default Bible rather than the Bible that the user was using on
the current tab, I think. Maybe we need a CTRL+click thing that uses the
current tab rather than starting a new one?

I've also done some re-org of the prefs dialog to simplfy it.

I noticed that the font sizes do not get selected properly for some
reason too - Something else to fix.

Joe.