[jsword-devel] [Fwd: [sword-support] jsword bug]

Joe Walker jsword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 28 Jan 2004 08:59:49 +0000

Hi,

I'm back from holiday now, and I had a jolly good time too. Thanks for
answering the quns Andy, And I agree I need to work on the installer.
I'm not going to whine about being too busy, but I hope to get some more
serious time on this soon.

Joe.